The Comprehensive training is our most extensive program and covers Beginner, Intermediate and advanced level exercises utilizing all Pilates apparatus – Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels, Ped-o-Pull and Magic Circle – as well as understanding how to work with Special Case clients (i.e. obesity, pregnancy, back problem, neck, knee, shoulder, etc.). You will continue to utilize and build the teaching tools learned during the Core Mat I & Core Mat II weekends. You will sharpen your eye for subtle exercise modifications and master the ability to work with people of all ages and fitness levels at the same time
- Attend a minimum of 25 apparatus sessions with a classically trained instructor prior to the weekend*
- Complete the Power Pilates Core Mat I & Core Mat II trainings*
- Read Return to Life and Your Health by Joseph Pilates*
- Complete a basic anatomy course, or it’s equivalent, within the last two years. Power Pilates offers a workshop in person and online. To find a workshop near you, click here. To purchase the download version, click here.
- Memorize exercise names and order
- Practice teaching during weekend with fellow students
- Wear fitness clothing while apprenticing in the studio
- Attend 5 weekend intensives
- Attend 24 hours of apprentice meetings
- Attend 1 weekly Open Mat class
- Attend 1 weekly apparatus session (additional cost, discounts may apply)
- Complete and pass all exams
- Observe Power Pilates teachers at training center, assist selected teachers and practice teaching with fellow apprentices
Cost: $4995.00. ”Bundle” discount of $400 when registering for Core I & II and Comprehensive together. Tuition includes manual, weekend trainings, apprentice meetings, exams (one re-test if necessary, and apprentice hours spent observing, assisting and practice teaching.
*You will receive FREE Mat Classes for the duration of your COMP program and 5 Free Privates lessons at Urbanfront PILATES prior to the weekend (value $150).
**Additional costs apply for prerequisites, supplementary classes/sessions and required reading. Special apprentice discounts apply for all classes and sessions during your apprenticeship.
Length of Program
3 days (18 hours)
- Friday 2-8
- Saturday 12-6
- Sunday 10-4
Upcoming Program Dates (2016/2017)
Weekend 1: November 11-13, Weekend 2: December 9-11, Weekend 3: January 20-22, Weekend 4: February 24-26, Weekend 5: March 24-26
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information please call or email Power Pilates Regional Director Karen Pecarsky at 215-564-4410, email@example.com or visit powerpilates.com.