CORE MAT I
Core Mat I is the foundation of the Power Pilates method. Each subsequent program builds upon the information learned during this course. During this weekend you will learn to teach the 18 beginner level mat exercises and be introduced to Power Pilates teaching tools, philosophy, and teaching formula. Every student new to Power Pilates must start with Core Mat I. Core Mat I & II are required to progress to the Comprehensive program.
- Attend a minimum of 10 classically taught Beginner level Mat classes prior to the weekend. Classes may be taken at any classical Pilates studio.*
- Purchase & read Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain – chapters 1-3 & 6**
- Memorize exercise names and order
- Practice teaching during weekend with fellow students
- Pass the take-home written exam and the practical evaluation given at the end of the program weekend
Cost: $550.00 includes manual, weekend training, and exam. Early Bird and Dual Mat discounts available.
*You will receive 10 FREE Mat Classes at Urbanfront PILATES prior to the weekend (value $150).
**Additional costs apply for required reading.
Length of Program
3 days (16 hours)
- Friday 3-7
- Saturday 12-6
- Sunday 10-4
Upcoming Program Dates
October 7-9, 2016
2017 Dates Coming Soon!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
For more information please call or email Power Pilates Regional Director Karen Pecarsky at 215-564-4410, email@example.com or visit powerpilates.com.